Dear Bifrost Community,
Stakin.com has been part of the validator whitelist on Kusama for Bifrost, and we look forward to continuing our relationship with the protocol.
We have been part of the Kusama and Polkadot ecosystems since 2019, with a long-standing track record of uptime, performance and governance participation.
• Early Kusama validator since September 2019
• Validator on multiple Substrate based blockchains, including Polkadot too
• Selected member of the Web3 Foundation delegation program
• Automatic claiming of the rewards every era (6 hours) enables compounding of the staking rewards
• Dedicated support for all your staking, unstaking, and network-related questions
We hope to be considered for the SLP. In addition to uptime and performance, we will notably contribute through marketing, content, and community activities: posts on our blog, Twitter spaces, podcasts, and mention on our social media and newsletter.
Our Kusama addresses we wish to be considered for nominations:
- Stakin 5: J7GBXrco7J5varAbb5TEUhYbjCZLzKXcTgUTpkFbUoa9GVm
- Stakin 6: GPV2vjV7cTUZSnNmiJGEcbCzFvzB4rU7LxsroLWTNrUXgEB
Let me know your feedback and questions!
Edouard from Stakin.com
Wondering which vToken validator is this proposal applying for? Any profitable points regard with vToken users?
also curious to know on your contribution around marketing resources and support - what specific ideas do you have in mind in educating your community and users in considering liquid staking via Bifrost?
Can we get more quantitative/qualitative info from you?
- Regarding your past experience on validators running, could you provide some visible data on your performances?
- What marketing, content, and community activities you have in mind? Could you provide some interesting topics or brief activity schemes with more details? And how many activities you would organize, in which way?
- Besides what you've covered in the proposal, some more community benefit oppotunities can be considered:
- Provide liquidity in KSM pairs;
- Mint any vToken with guarantee on a non-redemption period.
Happy to gathering more discussions here.
Feel free to refer to Subscan explorer for more details on the performance of our validators, or have a look through https://stakin.com/stake for more details about the track record of the firm across the networks it operates. On Kusama, some of the public nodes we run include GPV2vjV7cTUZSnNmiJGEcbCzFvzB4rU7LxsroLWTNrUXgEB, DDdwYhRXzGWBvvaqMEQ7acJs21FiB96L7nnJZfq6HxseFxW, J7GBXrco7J5varAbb5TEUhYbjCZLzKXcTgUTpkFbUoa9GVm
We do not have specific topics or plans to provide, we'd instead prefer to stay agile versus agreeing to specific plans in advance.
We will not be providing liquidity.
thanks for this.
given that you are active on the educational side of things, you will be open to initiatives around introducing liquid staking x bifrost thinking blog articles, podcasts, Youtube, Twitter spaces to your community?
just interesting to have some colour on what would be possible.
thanks for this.
can you provide the community with the following details :
- Quantitative overview on your community (number of users / Geographical focus) : XXXXX / XXXXX
- Brief breakdown of your channels (Blog, Twitter,Youtube, Telegram,etc.):
■ Blog: XXXXX views / XXXXX members
■ Twitter: XXXXX followers (incl. Recent analytics on post)
■ Telegram: XXXXX members
■ Discord: XXXXX members
■ Youtube: XXXXX subscribers / XXXXX total views